Friday, June 5, 2009

INTRODUCING....THE INSPIRATIONAL INKETTES - part 2!

We are proud to introduce a few more of our fabulous Inspirational Inkettes:

The first Inspirational Inkette for the day is Cathleen Torina:




My name is Cathleen Torina, and I live in the Chicago suburbs with my husband and daughter. I began making cards when my daughter went away to college and, five years later, am still loving every minute of it. Although it can take me hours to complete a card, I do my best stamping in the middle of the night. Oftentimes, I begin stamping after ten o’clock and don’t go to bed until three or four! I was immediately drawn to the Inky Impressions images and knew that I wanted to be a member on the design team. The best part about being on the design team is sharing my passion for stamping with so many talented people all over the world.

The next Inspirational Inkette is Shary:




Hi, my name is Sharon but I am known as Shary on the WWW. I am currently living in Germany but originally from the UK. I have four kids, 2 boys and 2 girls ranging in age from 6 to 18. I also have 3 pets, a dog, Milly, a cat, Jinx and a bearded dragon, Harry. I am a SAHM , so plenty of time for my crafting.

I have been stamping for about 5 years now and loving every minute! My favourite technique of course is stamping and colouring. I started off with a little case of crafting stuff and I now have a whole room overflowing! I love to make cards mostly but I do like to put my Scor-Pal to use making boxes and gifts.

As soon as I saw Nicole's cute stamps I knew that I wanted to work with them and try to get on the Design Team. And guess what my dream came true! I was picked along with some other really talented ladies.

We've all only been on the team a short while but we really have got to know each other. The DT are a great friendly bunch and I know that we are going to have lots of fun together. We come from all over the world so you're in for a treat as there are lots of different styles but all equally gorgeous! I can't wait to see what the other girls create.

Hmm one interesting fact about me??? I'm quite ordinary really. I am married to a wonderful man who is in the British Forces, (hence living in Germany). We have lived here 7 years, still have another 5 years to go and I still can't speak a lot of German!!!! Shame on me!

The third Inspirational Inkette we would like to introduce is Cami Mayeda:




My name is Camille Mayeda but my family calls me "Cami" since my nieces were little and the French people I worked with pronounced it more like, "Camee" hence the condensed "Cami" that I go by. I was born and raised in Hawaii on the Island of Oahu (where the famous Waikiki beach is). I have been stamping and creating craft items for over 20 years! Any form of handcrafting has been my passion and I often refer to it as "therapeutic" since my mind gets lost in my craft space and I forget stressful matters LOL! I wanted to be on Nicole's DT because I saw a product that I fell in love with and wanted to help promote. Being on Nicole's DT will let me, hopefully, provide some inspiration to fellow crafters out there. The name you see on my blog site, "Capture a Heart," is a name I created for my GET License when I was in a group of gals who created baby items that we sold in local stores.

Our fourth Inspirational Inkette we would like to introduce you to is Tina:













My name is
Tina46. I live in a small town in West-Germany. I have been stamping for nearly 4 years now. My favourite things to create are cards, but I also do little projects like (chocolate)boxes. I wanted to be on the Inky Impressions Design Team, because I loveInky Impressions Stamps and I would love to help Nicole to introduce them to other ladies. What I love about being on the DT is the possibility to get to know other talented crafters and be inspired by their work. I am happily married to a wonderful man, have four children and three grandchildren! I love spending time with them. Two of my daughters also do papercrafts, I love to craft and shop with them ;) I am really looking forward to my term on the DT!

And now, introducing, Kristine Breach, our fifth Inspirational Inkette for the day:




Hi, I'm Kristine Breach, 36 years old and married with two daughters, ages 8 and 10. We live in Central Oregon, USA. When I'm not stamping, I work as a PT church secretary and music is a big part of my life. I'm on a worship team, leading music at church. During my college years, I was a tour guide at a museum at Mt. Rushmore in South Dakota for 2 summers and got great discounts on Black Hills Gold!! I've also taught Special Ed classes in Middle School before I had kids of my own.

I've been stamping for about 5 or 6 years. I started with scrapbooking after my babies were born, but a few years later I got into stamping and now making cards is my passion! Don't get me wrong, there's nothing like looking back through my albums at pages I've created with photos that are so personable--that brings such a joy and pride. However, it takes a lot more time now for me to do a 2-page spread, and so I'd much rather make a card or two! {lol}

I think my skills in card-making have come a long way these last few years. I never dreamed that I would be picked for a Design Team a few years ago, but when I found out about Inky Impressions and saw how SUPER CUTE the stamps were, I thought, "I HAVE to at least try out for this!" What does it mean to me to be on the DT with such amazing talented stampers and a wonderfully sweet owner? I feel like one of THE LUCKIEST STAMPERS on the planet!! I'm so excited to have this amazing opportunity, and I want to thank everyone who supported me and told me to go for it, and also to Nicole for picking "me"! Looking forward to working with the rest of the DT and sharing all my projects with you!!

Last, but certainly not least, Tanja Ludwig, our final Inspirational Inkette for the day:



My name is Tanja Ludwig and I'm from Berlin/Germany. I'm 36 years old and have been married since 2004. My wonderful daughter Melissa will turning 6 this July and will start to go to school this summer. I have been stamping since February 2008 and I love it. Before this time I was only a scrapbooker, now I'm a scrapbooker which is stamping most of the time. But I love making scrapbooks for my daughter and because LiLi reminds me of my little girl, I love the stamps for my scrapbooks and for cards. Since I saw the first images of LiLi and Angelica I was in love and cant wait to see more of these! This is why I wanted to be on the Design Team! I love working with these little cuties and hope to inspire a lot of people with my creations.


STAY TUNED TOMORROW TO MEET MORE OF OUR INSPIRATIONAL INKETTES!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great idea! It's nice to get to know everyone! Can't wait to see what everyone does!

Roberta