Wednesday, March 11, 2015

IIC #200 'For A Special Lady'

Good morning to our fabulous followers. I hope you are all well, sending huge hugs to those that need them. 
Before I get to the usual postings I just want to remind you to pop back on Sunday 15th to see our new release creations...the Inkettes have made some fabulous cards using them!!

Right now on to business....thank you to everyone who shared their 'Dots or Stripes' creation with us they were all fabulous!

Our random (chosen by my daughter) winner & guest designer for a week is....


congratulations Dawn, please email me on inky.impressionsdt@hotmail.com  & I will send your chosen images out to you & arrange with you your guest designer spot! Don't forget to snag your blog badge from the page at the top.

This weeks Inky favourite goes to....


Now for this weeks Top 3, in no particular order....




Congratulations ladies, please snag your blog badge from the page at the top!

Before I get to this weeks challenge I have a new something to share with you. Every Wednesday, when I do the challenge post I will be adding a link to the post. This link will take you over to our Inky Inspirational blog, where every week you will be able to see a different Inkettes creation. I hope you will pop over & see my (Shell Swinscoe) creation this week. You will find my creation here!


This weeks challenge theme is.....

'FOR A SPECIAL LADY'

this can be Mothers Day, girlie Birthday, for a special friend etc...

This week we have the fabulous Susan joining us as our guest designer.

Susan using...'Umbrella Lili'



Lets see what fab creations the Inkettes have made this week









Awesome creations ladies thank you xx

You have until Tuesday 17th March at 6pm UK time to get your 'For A Special Lady' creations in.

Hugs Shell & the Inkettes xx



4 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

Thanks for choosing my card!!!!!!!

Wendy said...

Beautiful design team samples. Thanks for the "special lady" challenge this week.

Bunny said...

Cute DT cards. Thank you for the challenge.

Bad Kitty said...

very pretty creations