Wednesday, March 25, 2015

IIC #202 'Bold & Bright'

A quick post from me today, lots to do today! I hope you are all keeping well, those who need a hug ((())) there you go have a cyber one from me xx

We had some fabulous creations last week for our 'pastel colours' challenge. Thank you for joining us & sharing your creations with us.

Our random winner (chosen by my husband) & guest designer for the week is.....


congratulations , please email me on inky.impressionsdt@hotmail.com & I will send you your chosen images & arrange with you your guest designer spot. Don't forget to snag your winners blog badge from the page at the top of the blogxx

Now for our 'Pastel Colours' Top 3....




Huge congrats to you all....please snag you Top 3 badge from the page at the top of the post xx


This weeks theme is......

BOLD & BRIGHT


This week we have the fabulous Dawn joining us as guest designer



Now lets see what the Inkettes have made....








Fabulous creations ladies thank you.

You have until Tuesday 31st March to get your entries in using the linky below

Hugs Shell & the Inkettes xx



3 comments:

Sandy said...

Thanks for picking my card as a Top 3 (I love pastel colors). Thanks for the inspiration each week.

Lillian A said...

Thank you for the "win", and I'm certainly anxious to shop for some new digi's. Congratulations to the top choices, also. Fabulous weekly inspirations from the DT -- keep it up, girls !!

Wendy said...

Fabulous DT samples. Thanks for the "bold and bright" challenge this week.