Wednesday, May 20, 2015

IIC #210 Faux Stitching/Doodling

Hi, I hope you are all well & ready for a brand new Inky challenge. 
I hope you all managed to have a look at our new release images from last week...if not either click here or scroll down to the next post. The Inkettes have made some absolutely stunning creations!!

Ok now for our 'more than one fold' winner
Chosen randomly by my hubby the winner is.....


Huge congratulations Jennifer, please email me on inky.impressionsdt@hotmail.com & I will sort out your Inky prize & your guest designer spot. Alos don't forget your winner badge for your blog xx

Now for this weeks Inky favourite...


Now for this weeks Top 3, in no particular order....




Congratulations ladies, don't forget to snag your blog badge xx

Now this weeks theme is all about....

FAUX STITCHING/DOODLINGS

This week we have Elizabeth joining us as guest designer.






Wow fabulous creations this week, thank you xxx

You have until Tuesday 26th May at 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the linky tool.

Hugs Shell & the Inkettes xx


4 comments:

Julie P said...

Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 3, what a wonderful surprise
xo Julie P

Vickie Y said...

Thank you for choosing my card as the inky favorite!

Jennifer said...

What a wonderful husband you have, Shell, for choosing my card as the random winner of your 'More Than One Fold' challenge...thank you!

Big congrats to the other winners. I will now email you, and also proudly put my badge on my blog.

Hugs,
Jennifer.

Saskia Pullen said...

Congrats to the winners.
Nice examples of DT.

Hope you like mine too..

Saskia Pullen